An investigation by The Orlando Sentinel provides an in-depth look at the circumstances of the hazing death of a member of the marching band at Florida A&M University. The article details the significant programs in place to ban hazing, and the determination of band members to ignore all the warnings and rules.
- Are college marching bands hotbeds of hazing?
- Florida A&M death illuminates prevalence of non-Greek hazing
- Hazing incidents draw increasingly intense responses
- Testing an Anti-Hazing Law
- Brutal Haze
- High-profile problems at highly visible universities get accreditor's attention
- Bands Gone Wild
- When allegations emerge, colleges should investigate aggressively (essay)
Search for Jobs