Academic Minute: Long-Term Effects of Spanking
February 7, 2012
- Quick Takes: No Approval for 'Emergency' Transfer Survey, Details and Disputes on AP Scandal, Dolly Closes Some Campuses, Medical Information Project, Sports Secrecy at Rutgers, Berkeley Wins Construction Battle, Federal Spanking Policy
- Appeals court upholds U. of Texas affirmative action policy
- UT-Austin scrutinizes ethics of controversial same-sex parenting study
- Globalization in Higher Education
- U of Texas political tensions to come to a head in legislative hearings this spring
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Rock Island, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Located on Georgia’s coast midpoint between Savannah and Jacksonville, FL, the College of Coastal Georgia provides an exemplary, affordable...
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...