The State University of New York at Canton will be closed this week as a result of a fire Friday in a chemistry building. There were no injuries in the fire, but because of chemicals in the building, the university is working with authorities to be sure that there are no dangers on campus due to the chemicals that were in the building.
- Dickinson State Faces Report on Bogus Degrees, Suicide
- 'Student Voices' on Impact of Tuition Hikes
- Student suspended after he writes of affection for professor
- Some details on proposed Obama budget for higher ed 2013
- NCAA Denies Connecticut's Bid for Waiver from Postseason Ban
- Religious colleges react to new policy on birth control coverage
- Essay: Do Apple's design tools make it too easy to create textbooks and courses?
- Historians start effort to define what graduates should be able to do
Search for Jobs