The State University of New York at Canton will be closed this week as a result of a fire Friday in a chemistry building. There were no injuries in the fire, but because of chemicals in the building, the university is working with authorities to be sure that there are no dangers on campus due to the chemicals that were in the building.
- Campus Crisis
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Double Duty
- Still Recovering From September 11
- Action and Realism on Security
- Students, faculty don't always react quickly to emergency alerts
- When Are Cancer Cases More Than Coincidence?
- Essay defending the planned changes at New York Public Library
Search for Jobs