- Study Abroad in North Korea
- Quick Takes: Father and Daughter Plagiarism Charges, Court Upholds Finding Against Brown, Law Deans Criticize Web Site, Support for Science Bill, Aid for La. Colleges, Battle Over Russian Academy, ETS Cancels 900 SAT Scores in Korea, Sustainability
- 8 Reasons To Start an EdTech Company in South Korea
- Quick Takes: Cheating by Professionals, Degree of Influence, Kickbacks Admitted, Sallie Mae's Strategy, Engineering Push in California, Cheating Scandal Shrinks Bowl Roster, Ivies vs. Oxbridge, Testing Chaos in Korea, It's Not All Work at the MLA
- Korean Students in China’s Universities
A federal judge in Connecticut has refused to dismiss a lawsuit against Yale University by Dongguk University, in South Korea, the Associated Press reported. Dongguk says that it suffered huge losses from a scandal that can be traced to Yale incorrectly confirming that a professor there had earned a doctorate at Yale. The South Korean university says that it lost millions in government grants and donations because of the scandal when the professor was said to have had a love affair with an aide to South Korea's president. Yale has denied wrongdoing in the case.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories