Authorities have charged two African-American female students at Montclair State University with creating the racist threatening note they reported finding on their door, The Star-Ledger reported. Reports about the note left many black students feeling unsafe. The reported discovery of the threat against black students followed a campus rally against threats (real ones) that had been found against gay people.
- Hate crime hoaxes present burdens, lessons for college campuses
- Quick Takes: Layoffs at Xavier U. of La., Georgia Press Withdraws Short Story Collection, Seton Hall Demotes Assistant Dean for Criticizing Church's Anti-Gay Stance, Jail Terms in Chico Hazing Death, Anti-Gay Comment Divides Duquesne
- Quick Takes: Shooting at NC State, Independence for Montclair Paper, Party School Rankings, New Warning at Orientation
- Another Lender Relationship Questioned
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories