The Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that the University of Connecticut's donor records are not covered by the state's open records laws, The Hartford Courant reported. The court ruled that the exemptions in the law for trade secrets apply to these records.
- Scholarship Foundation Probed Over Spending
- Glenn McGee raises a storm in the bioethical world
- Is NCAA governance on the brink of reform?
- For-profit-college investor and architect of Obama regulations debate
- Unseal the Books
- $100M in Senate Health Bill Is Bid to Help UConn
- Campus Outbreaks of Norovirus and Lice
- Montclair State Students Charged With Racial Threat Hoax
Search for Jobs