Tens of thousands of students held protests in Spain on Thursday to express anger over budget cuts to education, the Associated Press reported. In Barcelona, riot police charged the crowd, and some students fled to the University of Barcelona campus.
- Can you put an end to a legendary college party?
- The new ranking of Ibero-American universities
- The Fire Last Time
- To try to clean up image, West Virginia U. expels three students after riots
- Experts and activists question use of pepper spray at Davis
- 'We Are Students for Equality'
- Experts analyze riot at Penn State
- A Violent Shift
Search for Jobs