A coalition of college groups on Thursday unveiled the Higher Education Compliance Alliance, a website that collects and shares information about federal laws and regulations governing the higher ed industry. The clearinghouse, spearheaded by the National Association of College and University Attorneys, includes links to legal and regulatory language, advisory reports from various groups, and other information on a wide range of topics.
- For-Profit Seal of Approval
- Demise of a Good Idea
- Cuomo Takes Aim at Colleges
- 'Deceptive Practices' in Loan Industry
- Political winds shift on federal unit records database -- but how much?
- Ky. Attorney General Jack Conway battles for-profits
- Challenges in higher education for Chile's new government
Search for Jobs