A coalition of college groups on Thursday unveiled the Higher Education Compliance Alliance, a website that collects and shares information about federal laws and regulations governing the higher ed industry. The clearinghouse, spearheaded by the National Association of College and University Attorneys, includes links to legal and regulatory language, advisory reports from various groups, and other information on a wide range of topics.
- For-profit group's new leader calls for self-regulation and collaboration
- Arizona State partners with Catholic college to offer religion classes
- Large salaries for for-profit executives in Britain
- What does a post-tenure review really mean?
- Essay calls for presidents to take stand on rankings
- College Occupiers Protest Nationwide
- Recent shifts highlight complexity of counseling and parental notification
- Homeland Security Agency Forms Academic Advisory Panel
Search for Jobs