Brown University's board on Friday named Christina Hull Paxson, dean of the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University, as Brown's next president. She will take office July 1, succeeding Ruth Simmons. At Princeton, Paxson's scholarly work has been on the intersection of health care and economics. She came to Princeton in 1986, rising through the faculty ranks and leading the economics department as chair. Graduate students at the Woodrow Wilson School have given her five awards for teaching excellence.
- Brown U. president calls for broad review of a lecture that was shouted down
- Call for Ideological Diversity
- Brown releases analysis of how a lecture got canceled due to protests
- NHA speakers implore humanities scholars to fight for their fields
- Brown launches initiative aimed at providing internships to low-income students
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories