Smith College will be the chief academic planning partner with a group creating a women's university in Malaysia, tentatively called the Asian Women's Leadership University. The new institution is being founded as a nonprofit by three Smith alumnae. Starting in 1916, Smith supported a then young women's institution in China, Ginling College.
- Augustana retreat an exercise in collective governance
- Virginia program promotes shorter-term collaboration
- Essay on the value of first-year writing courses
- Honor for 'University of Venus'
- Essay on frustrations of faculty life
- New Presidents or Provosts: CalArts Cape Cod Dickinson State Long Beach Missouri S&T Pace Suffolk Utah
- Arizona survey examines student cheating, faculty responses
- Pension Bill Will Affect Future CUNY, SUNY Employees
Search for Jobs