Nine people in China are on trial for selling fake degrees to universities in the United States, China Daily reported. The charges state that those on trail sold more than 30 people fake degrees, for a total of 3.4 million yuan ($540,000). The alleged victims include senior executives of some businesses.
- On Eve of Sentencing, Sandusky Claims He Is Innocent
- Iowa Finds Lender's Practices Hurt Student Borrowers
- Do They Ever Learn?
- Quick Takes: Decline in Minority Applicants at Michigan, Middle Tenn. Repays Estate of Swindler, UMass Rescinds Mugabe's Degree, Conviction in Alabama, Gehry Building Plan Questioned, Lost Graduation Speakers, Calling All Latin Experts
- Yeshiva U. Sued for $380M Over Allegations of Abuse Cover-Up
- The Right to Remain Silent
- A Rape Case That's Not Going Away
- Scandal Over Bribes at French University
Search for Jobs