A Michigan court has fined a 61-year-old woman for assaulting her instructor at Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Michigan Live reported. The woman has also been expelled from the college. The altercation took place in class. "We are disappointed the student did not receive jail time," said Stephen Louisell, faculty grievance officer. "It sends the message that teachers are not valued."
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
- Was God Banned From a Term Paper?
- Keeping a Secret, Paying a Price
- Quick Takes: Iowa Faulted in Sex Assault Case, Overdue Degrees for Freedom Riders, Rules for Retiree Hires, Next Frontier of Print on Demand, CUNY's Science Boost
- St. Louis Community College deals with brawl and racial comments
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories