Academic Minute: Philosophy and Food
April 18, 2012
- New website encourages academics to photograph and consider their breakfasts
- Essay on the problems with philosophy in academe
- Two-Year in Hell
- Essay on the idea that non-philosophers should judge philosophers
- Colleges need to emphasize learning over credentials (essay)
- Essay on "Fear of Food" by Harvey Levenstein
- If Not Religion, What?
- Motherhood after tenure: feeding our children
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
At the University of Pennsylvania, you'll find a historic, Ivy League school with highly selective admissions and a history of innovation in...
Founded in 1913 in Atlanta, Georgia State University is the second-largest and one of four research institutions in the University System of Georgia...