4 Killed in Raid on Syrian University
May 3, 2012
Opposition leaders report that Syrian security forces raided dormitories at the Aleppo University Wednesday, killing four students, injuring others and arresting at least 50, the Associated Press reported.
- The fund raising drive for Syrian scholars and students continues
- Organizations make $2 million commitment to aid Syrian students and scholars.
- Quick Takes: Taser Incident at UCLA, Professors of the Year, Guilt Admitted in Deadly Fire, Protest Over Cal State Perk, Recruiting Minority Med Students, Earmark Oversight
- Report outlines attacks on universities and academics around the world
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Anthropology Open Rank (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) of Anthropology in the College of Liberal Arts
Coeur d'Alene, ID
New York, NY
Utah Valley University is a teaching institution where students learn, do and become. With nearly 33,000 students, UVU is now one of the largest...
RMIT University Vietnam is an Asian campus of Melbourne-based RMIT University - Australia's biggest tertiary institution. RMIT Vietnam offers...