Anthony Tricoli has quit as president of Georgia Perimeter College, which is facing a $16 million budget shortfall, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. The college is planning to suspend contracts, cut travel and delay hiring, among other steps to deal with the shortfall.
- Georgia officials hope Georgia State U. can improve a local two-year college by taking it over
- Quick Takes: Antiwar Prof's Son Killed in Iraq, Schwarzenegger Wants to Sell Loan Agency, Student Who Made Va. Tech Comment Fights Campus Ban, Coach Quits After Harassment Inquiry, Donation Will Change University's Name, NSF Award
- How Congress might deal with the Pell Grant shortfall
- Loyola New Orleans enrollment shortfall will mean large budget cuts
- Holding Presidents Accountable for Learning
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories