- Georgian Court plan to admit men points to rate at which women's colleges are going coed
- Debates about coeducation at Wilson and Salem Colleges
- Pine Manor College will admit men to all programs
- Judge blocks Deep Springs College from admitting women
- Court ruling advances cause of coeducation at Deep Springs College
Georgian Court University is planning to announce today that it will become a completely coeducational institution. The Roman Catholic university in New Jersey currently admits men to its evening and graduate programs, but its residential undergraduate college has been for women only. Men will be able to enroll in undergraduate courses in the fall. In the fall of 2013, men will be able to live on campus. At that point, the university will also add men's athletic teams in cross country, soccer, basketball, and track and field.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories