- Quick Takes: Presidential Donations, A's at Brown, Busting the Police Chief, Conviction Over 'Low Work' Job, Settlement With Ex-President of Community College of Denver, Plagiarism Vigilante Answers Comments, Stimulus Would Help NIH, Calling Tim and Heidi
- Brandeis changes compensation policies after $5 million payout to ex-president
- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Millions for American's Ex-President
Harold Raveché, the former president of Stevens Institute of Technology, has received more than $5 million since he quit under fire for alleged financial mismanagement, The Star-Ledger reported. University officials said that they were legally obligated to pay the money, which came in the form of consulting fees, severance pay, retirement benefits and other cash.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories