- Essay on two new books about Penn State athletics
- Penn State to release report on Sandusky scandal
- Penn State report says board didn't ask tough questions of administrators
- Penn State president and football coach lose jobs amid sex abuse scandal
- Penn State sex-abuse scandal is getting away from administrators
By the end of March, Pennsylvania State University had spent just under $10 million on expenses related to the child sex abuse scandal involving allegations against Jerry Sandusky, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported. The costs reflect payments for legal fees, consultants and public relations. Other payments -- such as settlements reached with the former Penn State President Graham Spanier -- are not included in the calculation.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories