By the end of March, Pennsylvania State University had spent just under $10 million on expenses related to the child sex abuse scandal involving allegations against Jerry Sandusky, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported. The costs reflect payments for legal fees, consultants and public relations. Other payments -- such as settlements reached with the former Penn State President Graham Spanier -- are not included in the calculation.
- Penn State Wears Prada
- Midway College's attempt at creating a pharmacy school shows dangers of assumed quick fix
- Penn State President Blocks Art Censorship
- Reprimand at Penn State
- Vendetta Against Lesbians?
- Federal Probe of Penn State on Handling of Sexual Assaults
- Ohio State Gets $483M Bid on Parking Facility
- Penn State Paid Spanier $3,255,762 in 2011
Search for Jobs