Some academics and consumer advocates are worried about a shift in support for agriculture research, the Associated Press reported. Citing data from a recent report from Food and Water Watch, the AP noted that nearly 25 percent of the funds for agriculture research now come from corporations, foundations and trade groups, an all-time high. Meanwhile, federal support has dropped to 15 percent, the lowest level in nearly two decades.
- The Quest to Get Into Class
- Green Revolution
- What Are Freshmen Thinking?
- Challenging 10 claims about higher education's decline (essay)
- Promoting Competition in Ag Research
- Does an Ag College Need an Ag Name?
- Survey finds freshmen more liberal-leaning, academically focused
- New book examines state of public universities on 150th anniversary of Morrill Act
Search for Jobs