Many Greeks are furious with Germany over its stance on the economic crisis in Greece, but Greek students are flocking to German language courses, The Times of London reported. Students are studying at German programs in Greece or traveling to German-speaking countries to learn the language, hoping to stay and find a good job. "I think the situation in Germany and the way they live is of high quality," said Elena Mavromatti, a law student at the University of Athens, who is taking advanced night-classes at the Germanika language school.
- A Defense of Non-European Languages
- Greece scraps ‘academic asylum’ laws to curb abuse
- Italian university joins international colleges embracing English language
- 'The High-Beta Rich' & 'Boomerang'
- Yet Another Plagiarism Scandal in Germany
- Another Scholar Turned Back at JFK
- When Can You Call Yourself a Writer?
- Ripped From the Headlines
Search for Jobs