Daniel Strickland, an assistant professor of engineering at Santa Clara University, was tragically killed last fall. A feature in The San Francisco Chronicle details how several recently graduated students are staying on at Santa Clara to try to finish a project Strickland launched with the goal of improving the way power is provided in the developing world.
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Bryant, Camden County, Christian Brothers, Clark, College of the Atlantic, Liberty, Merrimack, Northeastern State, Northwestern, St. Lawrence, Wellesley, Westminster
- Quick Takes: A Commencement Speech Takes Aim at Spellings, UC and Derrida Family Settle, New Alumni Group for Mississippi U. for Women, $10B for Middle East Education, No Charges Against CC Athletes, Prisons vs. Colleges
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Quick Takes: A Call for Scientists to Tithe Time, MIT Prof Ends Hunger Strike, Latest Offensive Party, Fulbright Delays in India, Huge Deficit in Texas Prepaid Tuition, Carson-Newman President Quits, Missing Defibrillator, Mayor Won't Become President
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories