Daniel Strickland, an assistant professor of engineering at Santa Clara University, was tragically killed last fall. A feature in The San Francisco Chronicle details how several recently graduated students are staying on at Santa Clara to try to finish a project Strickland launched with the goal of improving the way power is provided in the developing world.
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Bryant, Camden County, Christian Brothers, Clark, College of the Atlantic, Liberty, Merrimack, Northeastern State, Northwestern, St. Lawrence, Wellesley, Westminster
- Quick Takes: A Commencement Speech Takes Aim at Spellings, UC and Derrida Family Settle, New Alumni Group for Mississippi U. for Women, $10B for Middle East Education, No Charges Against CC Athletes, Prisons vs. Colleges
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Quick Takes: A Call for Scientists to Tithe Time, MIT Prof Ends Hunger Strike, Latest Offensive Party, Fulbright Delays in India, Huge Deficit in Texas Prepaid Tuition, Carson-Newman President Quits, Missing Defibrillator, Mayor Won't Become President
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
- Some professors fear Catholic colleges are ignoring call by the pope to focus less on abortion and homosexuality
- When a Campus Leader Dies
- Santa Clara U. faculty object to change in health plans to deny abortion coverage
Search for Jobs