Daniel Strickland, an assistant professor of engineering at Santa Clara University, was tragically killed last fall. A feature in The San Francisco Chronicle details how several recently graduated students are staying on at Santa Clara to try to finish a project Strickland launched with the goal of improving the way power is provided in the developing world.
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Bryant, Camden County, Christian Brothers, Clark, College of the Atlantic, Liberty, Merrimack, Northeastern State, Northwestern, St. Lawrence, Wellesley, Westminster
- Quick Takes: A Commencement Speech Takes Aim at Spellings, UC and Derrida Family Settle, New Alumni Group for Mississippi U. for Women, $10B for Middle East Education, No Charges Against CC Athletes, Prisons vs. Colleges
- Quick Takes: A Call for Scientists to Tithe Time, MIT Prof Ends Hunger Strike, Latest Offensive Party, Fulbright Delays in India, Huge Deficit in Texas Prepaid Tuition, Carson-Newman President Quits, Missing Defibrillator, Mayor Won't Become President
- Quick Takes: Aid Applications Up, Unauthorized Campus Operated for 4 Years, Iowa Prof Faces Fondling/Bribery Charges, Town-Gown Peace at Santa Cruz, Plagiarism at Sea, Finishing Up in Philly, USC vs. USC, How to Buy Degrees
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills Marshall Student, Storm Shuts Missouri Colleges, Ethics Course for U. of California Employees, Restoring Honor to Honorary Degrees
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories