Hundreds of Canadian scientists staged an unusual protest Tuesday, wearing their lab coats to Parliament, where they rallied against government policies that they said were leading to the "death of evidence," The Globe and Mail reported. They criticized a number of policies of Canada's conservative government, including the elimination of funds for a research station that has collected data relevant to climate change, and what the scientists said was the government's policy of favoring job creation over environmental research.
- Review of Christopher Hayes, "Twilight of the Elites: America After Meritocracy"
- Governor unhappy with salary hikes at Western Washington
- Accreditor will require colleges to stop ignoring adult student retention
- Essay on importance of setting clear standards for students
- Academic Minute: Rules of Planetary Placement
- New President for Christian College Group
- Report: deep learning requires more attention from policy makers and institutions
- 'No Evidence' of Anti-Semitism at Columbia
Search for Jobs