Swiss universities are reporting declines in applications from students in other European countries, The Local reported. The Swiss franc is performing well against the Euro, and tuition is up at many Swiss universities, while some European countries do not charge tuition.
- Aversion to debt may limit effectiveness of new student loan system in Europe
- Researchers in Switzerland lose out due to country's vote on immigration
- Marek Kwiek: Knowledge Production in Central European Universities Revisited
- 'American Universities in a Global Market'
- Border-Crossing Universities
- 'Financing Higher Education Worldwide'
- Changes in funding sources is shifting public university admissions
- Changing the sex of academia: A complex operation?
Search for Jobs