The Aspen Institute today published a data set tracking the performance of 120 community colleges it picked as finalists for the 2013 Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The metrics are unique, according to the institute, and measure colleges on student retention, degrees awarded, graduation and transfer rates, and minority and low-income student success. The institute hopes the data can be used to better learn what works best in the sector.
- Essay on how community colleges can do better
- Eyes on the Aspen Prize
- Two community colleges share 2013 Aspen Prize
- Valencia College wins first Aspen Prize
- Whose Top 10%?
- Aspen Prize chief writes about high-achieving community colleges and their leaders
- Chicago community college quickly improves completion rates
- For-profits should get ahead of accountability push, experts say
Search for Jobs