Urban College, a two-year institution in Boston that serves low-income and immigrant women, will stay open for the fall, The Boston Globe reported. The college had been on the verge of closing, but has received enough donations to assure operations for the fall semester, while efforts continue to place the institution on a more stable financial footing.
- The Foundations of General Education
- Stop Starving Our Urban Public Universities
- From Community Colleges to the Elites
- Black (Immigrant) Admissions Edge
- Redefining Access and Success
- Anti-Urban Bias?
- The Other 'Summer Melt' in Admissions
- Syracuse U. curbs work with program to help urban youth attend college
Search for Jobs