- Essay on the need for a new, innovation-focused accreditor
- The New Exit Exam ... for Jobs
- Obama administration says juvenile offenders may receive Pell Grants
- Shift for national free-college group, which wants to bolster local programs
- Site-based testing deals strengthen case for granting credit to MOOC students
A 16-year-old has admitted to taking entry exams under the names of others seeking to get into Piedmont Technical College, in South Carolina, WYFF4 News reported. The youth was paid $150 per test. In addition, authorities said that they believed a proctor had been helping students pass entry exams so they could become eligible for Pell Grants. The proctor was fired last year. The college asked federal officials to investigate at that time, having found what it considered irregularities in its use of Pell Grants.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories