- Price growth slows, but aid levels off too, College Board finds
- English universities face new budget and enrollment realities
- Who They Are and Where They're Going
- 'Open Doors' report finds increases in international enrollment, study abroad
- Survey finds increases in international enrollments, study abroad
Fund raisers for schools, colleges and universities project that final numbers from the 2011-12 year will show a 4.9 percent gain in contributions, while 2012-13 will show a 5.9 percent gain, according to a survey by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. In terms of projections for next year, public four-year institutions are projecting gains of 6.5 percent, while private four-year institutions and community colleges are both projecting gains of 6.1 percent. Private schools are projecting an increase of only 5.1 percent.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories