Higher One, a student payment processing service, on Tuesday announced its purchase of Campus Labs, a software company focused on student affairs. Higher One is a publicly traded company that currently dominates the market for debit cards colleges use to disburse financial aid to students, a business that has at times been controversial. The purchase of Campus Labs marks an expansion by the company into a new area.
- More colleges pushing internships in liberal arts
- Essay on leadership in higher education
- New online certificate for undocumented immigrants
- Departures and a reorganization at federal data division stir fears
- Data on Higher Education Employment in 2011
- Review of Quintus Tullius Cicero, "How to Win an Election"
- Survey finds that social psychologists admit to anti-conservative bias
- Higher One Buys Sallie Mae's Campus Payments Arm for $47 Million
Search for Jobs