The Indian government appears to be delaying legislation that would allow foreign colleges and universities to open campuses in India, The Economic Times reported. The higher education focus for the government in the next parliamentary session will be on other bills, such as one requiring accreditation for all institutions.
- All Eyes on India
- Indian government sets rules for dual degrees with foreign universities
- The View From Hyderabad
- Altbach: India’s Foreign Providers Legislation—Breaking News
- Essay on the U.S.-India higher education relationship
- Passage to India
- India's New Law on Foreign Providers
- Internationalization: Where is India Headed?
Search for Jobs