New Highs in Latino Enrollments
August 21, 2012
Latino enrollments in higher education passed several milestones in 2011, according to a new report from the Pew Hispanic Center:
- Latino students are now the largest minority group among four-year college and university students.
- Latino students now make up one quarter of community college enrollments.
- Total Latino enrollment has passed 2 million students, or 16.5 percent of all college enrollments.
- The Emerging Hispanic-Serving Institution
- National Hispanic U.'s teach-out raises questions about Hispanic student market
- Falling Behind
- Essay questions motives of U. of Texas in affirmative action case
- Report documents how higher education exacerbates racial inequities
- Demographic Challenges
- Enrollments fall for first time in 15 years
- Minority Gains and Gaps
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...