New Highs in Latino Enrollments
August 21, 2012
Latino enrollments in higher education passed several milestones in 2011, according to a new report from the Pew Hispanic Center:
- Latino students are now the largest minority group among four-year college and university students.
- Latino students now make up one quarter of community college enrollments.
- Total Latino enrollment has passed 2 million students, or 16.5 percent of all college enrollments.
- Remediation may serve useful purposes, study finds
- Financial aid directors support better information for students
- Study examines contradictions that define today's young people
- Podcast interview with Teresa Sullivan
- Essay on the importance of teaching failure
- UCF professor’s e-mail accuses students of bigotry
- Sociologists offer explanations for the link between football and American universities
- New 'mindset list' helps academics understand the freshmen
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Saint Augustine’s University is a four-year institution preparing students for leadership roles in a complex, diverse, and rapidly changing world...
A New University with a Long History The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley was created by the Texas Legislature in 2013 in a historic move that...