Regent University announced Wednesday that it plans to filed a trademark complaint against the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia for naming two merged institutions Georgia Regents University, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. Before the Georgia regents voted on the name, Regent University expressed concern about the plan. The Georgia system declined to comment. Georgia Regents University combines Augusta State and Georgia Health Sciences Universities.
- U. of Texas system adopts a performance pay system for campus presidents
- Report on employment of college grads is public relations, not research (essay)
- Academic Minute: Large Predators and Ecological Health
- Columbia Sued Over Mission of 'Casa Italiana'
- Augsburg, Capella Oppose Proposed Gay Marriage Ban
- Pa.'s public universities open doors to prior learning credits
- Study examines Dutch academics to determine why some leave universities
- New book criticizes culture of sex at Yale
Search for Jobs