The University of Texas at Austin is in negotiations about joining two prominent organizations that offer MOOCs (or massive open online courses), The Texas Tribune reported. The two are Coursera and edX. Texas officials said that the outcome of the negotiations could be announced in a few weeks.
- Colleges explain why they 'double-dipped' with MOOCs
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- A look inside edX's learning laboratory (essay)
- Harvard joins MIT in platform to offer massive online courses
- Elsevier partners with edX to provide free versions of textbooks to MOOC students
- Stanford teams up with edX
- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- UT-Austin and Cornell U. students question their institutions' investments in MOOCs
Search for Jobs