Campus Reform, a conservative organization, has been inviting students to submit videos of liberal professors, promising $100 if the videos lead to an article for the group. Kieran Healy, a sociologist at Duke University, decided he could make money off the offer, turning himself in as a liberal, with a YouTube video offering evidence of the potentially dangerous books a liberal professor might read. Campus Reform did not respond to an e-mail from Inside Higher Ed asking if Healy would receive $100.
- GOP platform is harshly critical of higher education
- Amid rape investigations, University of Montana requires all students to take tutorial before enrolling
- Review of advance chapters of John Sides and Lynn Vavreck, "The Gamble: Choice and Chance in the 2012 Presidential Election"
- Essay of advice for those going up for tenure
- University of Missouri Press will be kept alive
- New app updates parents on their student's progress
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
- Quick Takes: Enrollment Projections, TOEFL Problems, Another Penalty for Eastern Michigan, $700M Payout for Northwestern, Beware 'Swarthmorofascism'
Search for Jobs