Campus Reform, a conservative organization, has been inviting students to submit videos of liberal professors, promising $100 if the videos lead to an article for the group. Kieran Healy, a sociologist at Duke University, decided he could make money off the offer, turning himself in as a liberal, with a YouTube video offering evidence of the potentially dangerous books a liberal professor might read. Campus Reform did not respond to an e-mail from Inside Higher Ed asking if Healy would receive $100.
- Quick Takes: Enrollment Projections, TOEFL Problems, Another Penalty for Eastern Michigan, $700M Payout for Northwestern, Beware 'Swarthmorofascism'
- YouTube and the Cultural Studies Classroom
- YouTube Studies
- Philosophers come together to ask for a 'Times' obit
- YouTube for Schools and Lecture Capture
- Video Killed the Faculty Star
- Essay on how to use YouTube as a teaching tool
- You May Have Been YouTubed
Search for Jobs