The top two leaders of the agriculture college at the University of California at Davis (an institution long known for its agriculture programs) have resigned, The Sacramento Bee reported. Neal Van Alfen, the dean, and James D. MacDonald, executive associate dean, quit after Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi started a search for a new dean with two years left in Van Alfen's term as dean.
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/31/4774485/key-leaders-at-uc-davis-ag-college.html#storylink=cpy
- Chancellor's apology doesn't end Davis protests
- New presidents provosts Algonquin CalWestern New Rochelle Pune WCU Western State
- New Presidents or Provosts: California Lutheran U., Fayetteville State U., Kalamazoo College, Manchester CC, Mercyhurst College, Ottawa U., Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- New presidents or provosts: Alexandria Appalachian Concorde F&M Notre Dame (Md.) St. Benedict SFXU SLU
- How Not to Deal With a Student Mother
- Experts and activists question use of pepper spray at Davis
- Professor of Hate?
- Delay of pepper spray report frustrates Davis campus
Search for Jobs