Today Inside Higher Ed introduces a new feature: a monthly contest in which we ask readers to suggest a caption for our higher ed-themed cartoons, drawn by Matthew Henry Hall. The first cartoon is here, as are the rules. We encourage your participation -- there are opportunities not just to propose pithy and clever captions yourself, but to endorse (and eventually vote on) those you like. And the contest winner will receive a signed version of the cartoon and a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.
We welcome your participation -- click here to have at it.
- Dealing with Debt
- The Pulse podcast features popular iTunes U. chemistry course
- Did Birzeit University fail to protect a professor?
- Trayvon Martin cartoon in Texas student paper draws backlash
- A Costly Muhammad Cartoon
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- 2015 Survey of Chief Academic Officers
- Standing Up to Bill O'Reilly
Search for Jobs