Today Inside Higher Ed introduces a new feature: a monthly contest in which we ask readers to suggest a caption for our higher ed-themed cartoons, drawn by Matthew Henry Hall. The first cartoon is here, as are the rules. We encourage your participation -- there are opportunities not just to propose pithy and clever captions yourself, but to endorse (and eventually vote on) those you like. And the contest winner will receive a signed version of the cartoon and a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.
We welcome your participation -- click here to have at it.
- News From Our Cartoon Caption Contest
- Cartoon Caption Contest, August Edition
- Cartoon Caption Contest, April Edition
- Cartoon Caption Contest, February Edition
- Cartoon Caption Contest Turns 4 (Months Old)
- End-of-Summer Cartoon Caption Contest
- The First Cartoon Contest of 2015
- Two Full Years of Our Cartoon Caption Contest
Search for Jobs