Michigan State University is offering counseling to students whose professor started screaming and swearing, and eventually stripped off his clothing in class, only to later yell in hallways, The Lansing State Journal reported. The professor was taken into protective custody by police and hospitalized.
- Experts discuss how to address 'butt-chugging' on campus
- Ohio State sophomores to live on campus in ambitious retention and engagement initiative
- Essay on new effort to rethink faculty roles and treatment of adjuncts
- Hartford U faculty committees recommends reallocation of resources
- President Quits at New Mexico State U.
- Scholars debate etiquette of live-tweeting academic conferences
- Education Department talks up innovation in high-profile summit
- When Students Drop the F-Bomb
Search for Jobs