Michigan State University is offering counseling to students whose professor started screaming and swearing, and eventually stripped off his clothing in class, only to later yell in hallways, The Lansing State Journal reported. The professor was taken into protective custody by police and hospitalized.
- When Students Drop the F-Bomb
- Taking on 'Habits That Suck'
- Lessons of an Academic Vagabond
- Instructor unmasks streakers who tried to disrupt her class
- AMY BISHOP
- Bad Job, but Not Malpractice
- Quick Takes: $100 Million for Hopkins, Lansing CC President Quits, Colorado Colleges Prodded on Minority Students, NCAA Punishes Florida A
- Ambush the White Rabbit
Search for Jobs