Clair Willcox was named Friday to his former job as editor-in-chief of the University of Missouri Press, The Columbia Missourian reported. In recent months, the press was slated for elimination and Willcox was laid off. When the press survived, supporters said that they would not be satisfied until Willcox's job was restored.
- Changes in funding sources is shifting public university admissions
- Admissions leaders debate waitlist policies
- Essay on evolving ideas about technology and education
- Quick Takes: Judge Backs Catholic Group on Public Funds, Dispute on Iowa's Community College Budget, Burning Question on Nabokov, Twist in Immigration Debates, Students Survive Day Without Facebook
- Grand Canyon uses online to pay for scholarships and campuses
- Stalking on campuses a major issue, expert says at Clery event
- Ohio State Quarterback Tweet: Classes 'Pointless'
- Essay on whether faculty are trained for emergency situations
Search for Jobs