Various studies have shown strong backing for President Obama among many academics, but a new survey finds Mitt Romney winning one college constituency. Asked whether they would prefer to sit next to Obama or Romney at a home football game, college football fans preferred Romney by a margin of 53 to 42 percent, USA Today reported. However -- and this could be crucial for Midwestern swing states -- Obama won a majority of fans in the Big 10.
- Romney, Obama, and Vulnerability and Teaching Persona
- Obama said to propose market-based interest rate for student loans
- We the Aggrieved
- Review of advance chapters of John Sides and Lynn Vavreck, "The Gamble: Choice and Chance in the 2012 Presidential Election"
- Overview of Obama, Romney and federal higher education policy
- Any Given Weekday
- Romney unveils higher education platform
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Search for Jobs