Mexican authorities on Monday raided three teachers colleges in the state of Michoacan, where students have been hijacking buses and trucks to protest changes in the curriculum, the Associated Press reported. In clashes Monday, 176 protesters -- who have been trying to take over the campuses -- were detained, and 10 police offers were injured.
- Report outlines attacks on universities and academics around the world
- University of California Berkeley protesters occupy campus
- Seven dead in California college shooting
- Quick Takes: New Campaign Against Piracy, 2 Scientists Win U.S. Award, Charges in Destruction of Anti-Abortion Display, Deadly Crash for Taylor U., Cuban-American Scholars Seek Exchanges, Princetonians Back 'Bill of Rights', Valparaiso Students Protest
- Former U. of Illinois football player alleges mistreatment by coach
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories