Mexican authorities on Monday raided three teachers colleges in the state of Michoacan, where students have been hijacking buses and trucks to protest changes in the curriculum, the Associated Press reported. In clashes Monday, 176 protesters -- who have been trying to take over the campuses -- were detained, and 10 police offers were injured.
- Citing State's Gambling Law, NCAA Says It Won't Stage Tournaments in N.J.
- Tensions simmer between American and international students
- Essay calling for new skills to be added to liberal arts disciplines
- Company's skills tests offer glimpse of alternative credentialing
- U. of Texas aims to use MOOCs to reduce costs, increase completion
- Justice Dept. Investigates Bridgepoint Admissions Practices
- Chasen to Leave Post as Blackboard CEO
- CUNY Journalism School Starts Academic Press
Search for Jobs