- Administrators warned about sham schools that target international students
- California State debates whether to resume study abroad in Israel
- Quick Takes: Threats Against Boulder Biologists, Edifice Complex at Sonoma State, 6 Year Sentence in Scam, Nursing Program Slammed, Custodians' Jobs Restored, Accountants and Degree Prestige, Europe's Anti-Terror Plans, Tuition Fight in Israel
- Israel and Academic Freedom
- Avoiding Showdown on Agents
Historically, the United States has been a popular destination for Israeli graduate students, but not undergraduates. That is starting to change, Haaretz reported. A decade ago, only a handful of Israelis came to the United States before graduate school, but now 70-100 do so. Last week, EducationUSA held its first undergraduate college fair in Israel (where it has previously organized events for graduate and professional schools). More than 600 young people attended.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories