- Common Application glitches block students from applying
- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill to Add Flexibility to Gulf Colleges, Report Explores Work-Related Education, Utah State Grounds Vans After Fatal Crash
- Open forum on how colleges cope with Hurricane Sandy
- Update: Timeline Shift for 'Gainful' Rules
- Essay on academics and the importance of deadlines
Many colleges and universities that have Nov. 1 deadlines for early decision, early action or other admissions requests have announced extensions or flexibility in light of the impact of Hurricane Sandy. The National Association for College Admission Counseling is publishing and updating a list of these institutions, with links to details on their new deadlines.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories