Many colleges and universities that have Nov. 1 deadlines for early decision, early action or other admissions requests have announced extensions or flexibility in light of the impact of Hurricane Sandy. The National Association for College Admission Counseling is publishing and updating a list of these institutions, with links to details on their new deadlines.
- British theologian uninvited from University of San Diego
- Washington pushes protections for veterans
- E-Transcript Provider Teams Up with National Clearinghouse
- Erasmus Endangered?
- How I'd fix higher education (essay)
- Colleges open State Department-funded American Cultural Centers in China
- Don't let your personal flaws swamp your career (essay)
- Colleges Urged to Extend Nov. 1 Admissions Deadlines
Search for Jobs