Students at Westminster College, in Utah, held a protest Wednesday in which they taped their mouths shut to protest the recent removal by the administration of the student body president, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. The administration acted after the student body president attended a college event while drunk. The protest organizers said that since the student government opted not to impeach the president, the administration should have respected that decision.
- Racism defines post-election student protests at Mississippi, Hampden-Sydney
- Mount Holyoke holds tuition level for second consecutive year
- Yale Names Provost as President after Expedited 10-Week Search
- How to write better and more online (essay)
- Cal State Wants New Fees to Encourage Graduation
- Columbia Scholar Named as Next Berkeley Chancellor
- Layoffs and Campus Closures for Career Education Corp.
- Conference considers issues associated with higher education systems
Search for Jobs