Students at Westminster College, in Utah, held a protest Wednesday in which they taped their mouths shut to protest the recent removal by the administration of the student body president, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. The administration acted after the student body president attended a college event while drunk. The protest organizers said that since the student government opted not to impeach the president, the administration should have respected that decision.
- 'We Are Students for Equality'
- Gender Status and Single-Sex Dorms
- Quick Takes: Iowa Will Require Harassment Education, New Entry in College Rankings Business, Trying to Explain Controversial Program, A Donation Disappears, Sweden Gets More Expensive, Bad Writing Contest
- Westminster president makes his own e-portfolio
- After student complaints, Utah professor denied job
- New presidents or provosts: Cal Poly Pomona ECSU Fresno Northwest Salt Lake Santa Fe UCI Victoria
- Quick Takes: Anger Over Tennessee Plan, Stony Brook Research Assistants Unionize, Anti-Gay Column at U. of Washington, Shaw Protests on Dorms, Native American Anger at Utah
- Quick Takes: Louisville Scene of Latest Campus Incident, Calif. Aid Cut Would Hit 2-Year Students Hardest, Judge Backs Peer-Review Confidentiality, Another Bank Drops Student Loans, Library Theft, Israel Boycott Idea Resurfaces
Search for Jobs