Presidents of community colleges received annual raises of roughly 4 to 6 percent per year between 2006 and 2012, according to a newly-released survey of executive compensation from the American Association of Community Colleges. The presidents' median base salary was $167,000. The association's study also found that three-quarters of respondents plan to retire within the next decade.
- Morehouse Names Next President
- Thiel Fellowships don't require students to drop out
- Essay on the special environment created in a course
- Religious studies groups release data on academic job market
- Obama's Social Science 'Dream Team'
- Report: State merit aid influences residency decisions of few graduates
- IT Official Arrested for Kidnapping and Rape in Campus Building
- Latin makes a comeback in Australia
Search for Jobs