The Association of American University Presses on Friday named Peter Berkery Jr. as its next executive director. Berkery is currently serving as the vice president and publisher of the U.S. law division of Oxford University Press. He has previously worked as a lawyer and as an association official at the National Society of Accountants, the National Paint and Coatings Association, and the American Trucking Association.
- University of Akron says it hasn't eliminated its university press, but has eliminated all press staff jobs
- Quick Takes: VCU Investigates Degree, Social Networking for Loans, Creationist Institute Isn't Giving Up, Latest Enrollment Data, Academics Protest Gaza Blockade, Emphasis on Career Ed, Yale Provost Oxford-Bound, Wiley Adds Titles From Key
- Books Exposed
- The (Crossover) Book Report
- Despite warnings that young scholars could be doomed by open access dissertations, evidence is mixed
- Essay on closure of University of Missouri Press
- Affirming Science's Place
- That's Offensive!
Search for Jobs