- As Congress negotiates budget, new survey highlights strain of sequester cuts on university research
- Budget deal expected to alleviate automatic cuts to scientific research
- Dire predictions and uncertainty as sequester is set to take effect tonight
- Spending cuts loom due to supercommittee failure
- University research officers discuss future of research
A new website, Science Works for Us, has been launched to document the impact on federally supported research of the possible across-the-board budget cut (or sequestration) that looms if President Obama and Congress don't reach a budget deal. The site was created by the Association of American Universities, the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities, and the Science Coalition. Among the features is a state-by-state map showing how much money would be lost to university research if sequestration goes forward.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories