Governor Chris Gregoire, who is finishing her time leading Washington State, has appointed her daughter to the board of the Seattle Community Colleges, The Seattle Times reported. The appointment was made October 29, but was not announced until Tuesday. A spokesman for the governor said that Courtney Gregoire, a lawyer for Microsoft who has worked as a legislative director in the U.S. Senate and deputy chief of staff for the U.S. Department of Commerce, has "more than ample experience to serve on this community college board."
- U. of Florida history professors fight differential tuition
- Why Did Moorpark Oust Student Body President?
- Essay on the idea of a useful liberal arts
- Sage Colleges reinstate tenure to improve academic profile
- Error in the SAT Question of the Day
- Coach's shove of player renews debate about conduct of athletic officials
- Essay on similarities between dating and academic job-hunting
- Florida Agrees to Add Christian College to Aid Program
Search for Jobs