Alabama State University's board has placed its president, in office only since September, on leave, Alabama.com reported. Citing various press reports in the state, the article said that the president, Joseph Silver, said he was being forced out because he had tried to fire two officials for insubordination. One of those officials has now been named interim president.
- 'Toolkit' for Helping Chinese Higher Education
- 'Reign of Terror' at MassBay?
- New presidents or provosts: Bennington Central Texas Coppin MATC NCAT Spring Arbor USNH
- Quick Takes: Ore. Tech President Dies, Jena 6 Walkout, TA Contract, Randolph Will Sell Art, Mich. Averts Shutdown, Memphis Shooting, Noose Furor, Flag Furor, Alumni Furor, Suit Against Career Ed, Wittenberg Goes SAT-Optional, Unusual Idea on College Costs
- Ohio State President Gordon Gee retires amid controversy
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories