The Atlantic Coast Conference on Wednesday invited the University of Louisville to join the sports league, replacing the departing University of Maryland at College Park, which said last week that it would join the Big Ten Conference in the latest round of conference swapping. The ACC will be Louisville's fourth league since 1995; its last move was to join the Big East Conference in 2005-6. In departing the Big East, Louisville follows Rutgers University's move last week, also to the Big Ten. Got that?
- Notre Dame's move to ACC could calm realignment
- Maryland departs ACC for Big Ten Conference
- Big Ten expansion frustrates left-out faculty
- Quick Takes: Record for Women at Academy, Boycott Backlash, Sprinklers, Lonely Frosh, Lay President, Aid Fraud, Big East-ACC Deal
- Maryland will cut eight teams to mitigate athletic budget deficit
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories