Chris Krumm, the son of a faculty member at Casper College, shot and killed his father with a bow and arrow on Friday while his father was teaching at the Wyoming institution, The Casper Star-Tribune. While the father -- Jim Krumm -- died from the wounds from that single shot, he struggled with his son, allowing students to escape the room. Just before coming to the classroom, Chris Krumm had gone to his father's home and killed Heidi Arnold, an instructor at Casper who lived with Jim Krumm. Chris Krumm killed himself after killing his father. Casper College has created a memorial page with information about the career of Jim Krumm, who taught computer science, and Arnold, who taught mathematics.
- Wyoming Professor Disappears in Japan
- Does U. of Wyoming Need Out-of-State Trustees?
- Wyoming Trustees Appoint President, Bypassing Policy on Consultation
- Wyoming Poetry Professor Believed to Have Died in Japan
- Colleges award tenure
- Wyoming Criticized by Lawmakers Over Partner Benefits
- Wyoming Fights Website Offering 'Degrees in a Day'
- Campus Security Guard Found Promoting Hate Online
Search for Jobs