Jerrod Murray, a student at East Central University, in Oklahoma, was charged Friday with first-degree murder in the death of Generro Sanchez, also a student at the university, The Oklahoman reported. Bail was denied. Authorities sad that Murray confessed to the killing, saying that he wanted to see what it would feel like to kill someone.
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- New Presidents or Provosts: Northeastern State U., Presentation College, Southwestern College, U. of Minnesota
- Is the U. of Oklahoma doing enough for the state's American Indian population?
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
- Pulse podcast discusses Seton Hill U's iPad experiment
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
Search for Jobs